Friends of the Salzburg Festival – NXG
Moenchsberg 1, 5020 Salzburg
T 0043 662 8045-284
F 0043 662 8045-474
Beyond Digital agency
Data protection notice
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your data held by us will be passed on only to the Salzburg Festival and will be deleted should you decide to discontinue your NXG patronage.
1) Name and contact details of person responsible for data processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Friends of the Salzburg Festival
Moenchsberg 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Tel.: 0043 662 8045-284, Fax: 0043 662 8045-474
2) Capture and storage of personal data as well as method and purpose of its use
By visiting our website www.jedermannbrauchtfreunde.at and www.festspielfreunde-nxg.at information will automatically be sent to our website’s server by the browser used by your device. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information will be captured without your assistance and stored until it is automatically deleted:
– IP-address of the computer making the request,
– date and time of access,
– name and URL of the data that has been accessed,
– website from which access has been made (referrer URL),
– browser used and, where applicable, the operating system of your computer plus the name of your access provider.
The data specified above will be processed by us for the following purposes:
– to guarantee a smooth connection to the website,
– to guarantee convenient use of our website,
– to evaluate the security and stability of our system and
– for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing this data is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. f of the DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest follows from data capture for the purposes listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data captured for the purpose of drawing any conclusions regarding your person.
In order to complete memberships and their related activities and our events for NXG Patrons on Become a member and during the summer on https://www.festspielfreunde.at/sommerprogramm we will capture and process the following data:
– your first name and surname
– academic degree
– date of birth
– a valid e-mail address and telephone number (landline or mobile) and fax number
The capture of this data is conducted to complete the contractual relationship under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. b of the DSGVO. The personal data we have captured for the purposes of this contractual relationship will only be passed on to the Salzburg Festival. It will be stored until your membership ends and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store it for longer under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. c of the DSGVO as a result of an obligation to store and document transactions due of tax or trade law (and HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to lengthier storage under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. a of the DSGVO.
3) Transfer of data
Any transfer of your personal data is restricted to the Salzburg Festival only, there will be no transfer to third parties except for the purposes specified below.
We will only pass your data on to third parties if:
– you have given your explicit consent under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. a of the DSGVO,
– the transfer is required under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. f of the DSGVO to exercise, pursue or defend a legal claim and there is no reason to assume that you have any interest in your data not being transferred that outweighs this and requires protection,
– in the event that transfer under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. c of the DSGVO is a legal obligation, or
– this is legally permitted and is required to complete the contractual relationship with you under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. b of the DSGVO.
Our website uses HTTP cookies to store user-specific data.
A cookie is a small data package which is exchanged between the web browser and web server that has no meaning for either of these and which only becomes significant for a web application, e.g. an online shop, for example to denote the contents of a virtual shopping basket.
There are two kinds of cookies: first-party cookies are produced by our website, third-party cookies are produced by other websites (e.g. Google Analytics).
It is also possible to distinguish between three categories of cookies: essential cookies required to safeguard the website’s basic functions, functional cookies to safeguard the website’s performance and targeted cookies designed to improve the user experience.
To see cookie settings and delete cookies
If you wish to determine which cookies have been saved in your browser, change your cookie settings or delete cookies, you can find this in your browser settings:
– Safari: administer cookies and website data with Safari – https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/12.0/mac/10.14
– Firefox: delete cookies to remove data that websites have deposited on your computer – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Chrome: to delete, activate and administer cookies in Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
– Internet Explorer: to delete and administer cookies – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Edge: to delete cookies – https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/all/how-to-view-and-manage-cookies-in-microsoft-edge/67b3a495-554e-4f1d-995e-93d0ea6882a6
If you do not want data to be saved in cookies, you can set your browser to inform you about the placement of cookies and only permit this in individual cases. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer or deactivate cookies at any time. The procedure required to do this varies for each browser: the best thing is to search Google for instructions using the search term “delete cookies Chrome” or “deactivate cookies Chrome” if you are using a Chrome browser or exchange the word “Chrome” for the name of the browser you are using, e.g. Edge, Firefox, Safari.
5) Your rights
You have the right:
– to demand information about your personal data held by us in accordance with Article 15 of the DSGVO. In particular you can demand information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data has been or will be revealed, the period of time for which it will be saved, the existence of a right to be informed, to delete, restrict or cancel its processing, the existence of a right to make a complaint, the origin of your data in cases when it was not captured by us, and the existence of any automated decision-making including profiling and, where applicable, any significant information about the details of this;
– to demand the immediate correction or completion of any of your personal data that we have saved incorrectly in accordance with Article 16 of the DSGVO;
– to demand the deletion of your personal data that we have saved in accordance with Article 17 of the DSGVO, provided its processing is not necessary to the exercise of a right to free expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, on the grounds of public interest or to exercise, pursue or defend any legal claim;
– to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted in accordance with Article 18 of the DSGVO, in cases where you dispute that this data is correct, processing is unlawful, you cancel its deletion and we no longer require the data but you require it to exercise, pursue or defend a legal claim or where you have issued an objection to its processing in accordance with Article 21 of the DSGVO;
– to demand to receive the personal information you have made available to us in a structured, accessible, machine-readable format or for it to be forwarded to another responsible person in accordance with Article 20 of the DSGVO;
– to cancel at any time the consent you have previously given in accordance with Article 7 Paragraph 3 of the DSGVO. As a consequence of this we will not be allowed to continue the data processing that was based on your consent in future, and
– to issue a complaint to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the DSGVO. This can usually be done through the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or place of work.
6) Right of cancellation
If your personal data has been processed on the basis of legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section 1 lit. f of the DSGVO, you have the right in accordance with Article 21 of the DSGVO to cancel the processing of your personal data provided that reasons can be shown that arise from your special circumstances or the cancellation is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a comprehensive right to cancel that we will apply without having to specify a special circumstance. If you wish to make use of your right to revoke or cancel your permission, all you need to do is send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) Data security
Within our website we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in combination with the highest available level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we will use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize whether an individual page of our website has been sent in encrypted form when your browser displays an icon showing a key or closed lock.
We also make use of appropriate technical and security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually improved to keep pace with technological developments.